If you happen to be in Vilnius at all during the summer with some free time, then you might like to take part in the 'Septyniolika' sustainability challenge.
You can download the 'Septyniolika’ app on Android or iOS, then explore the city, take tests, and collect points. The challenge runs from 17 June to 17 September and there is the chance to win sustainably sourced prizes every month.
The challenge is an awareness-raising project to draw attention to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, which are designed to cover social, educational and environmental sustainability:
Taking part is really super simple, and a great way to spend a few hours on a sunny afternoon:
- Download the ‘17’ mobile app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Improve your knowledge by taking a series of tests. Each one is made up of 10 questions based around one of the sustainable goals. You will receive 1 point for every correct answer.
- Visit all of the unique sustainability objects located across Vilnius! Visit the ‘17’ project’s objects, open its description on the app’s map, click on the QR icon and scan the QR code that you find next to each of the locations. You will receive 5 points for each one you visit!
- Win prizes! Every month, we will randomly draw 30 winners who can win any of the following sustainably made prizes: EQUA smart thermo bottles, Urban-G backpacks made of recycled plastic, and sustainably produced Marley Champion wireless earbuds.
- Prize winners will be notified via the email address they used when registering for their ‘17’ project accounts.
- Share your best moments on social media using the hashtag #Projektas17.
You can find out more about Septyniolika, app downloads, maps, and the terms and conditions for the project at the official site: septyniolika.com